Mine Mill Campground – Covid Restrictions
Your campground committee has drafted this notice in effort to protect the health and well-being of both our seasonal campers and our campground staff. It also falls in line with provincial directives. It is our hope that everyone will self-regulate, respect what we are trying to accomplish here to avoid a second wave, and that enforcement will not be necessary.
The restrictions below, will remain in place from the official opening of campground, May 20th until June 2nd, 2020
1. During this period the campground is restricted to seasonal’s only and immediate family members – NO GUESTS
2. Physical distancing of at least two meters, is to be maintained, throughout the campground
3. Group sizes are limited to five or less (respecting physical distancing)
4. No campfires allowed
5. The public washrooms, showers and launder services will remain closed (we are looking at how we can safely allow restricted access)
6. Playgrounds and the beach area will remain closed (we are looking at how we can safely allow restricted access)
Note: If the Provincial Directions further loosens or tightens current restrictions and there needs to be changes to the above, expect notification prior to the implementing any changes.
If you have any questions, please contact either Cathy Mikkelson at 705-690-5122 or Dwight Harper at 705-918-3212
Please visit the Mine Mill Union website for further updates.